DEREK WOOD ASSOCIATES
Specialising within the Hotel & Leisure Industry
Derek has been a member of the Telecommunications
Managers Association for 14 years.
TMA is a unique national organisation developed to meet the
professional and technical needs of those managers in public and
private sector organisations responsible, together with other people
with similar interests, for the application, development and
operation of private telecommunications based services.
TMA has a consultancy section of which Derek is a member.
TMA has the following code of conduct to which all of its
TMA CODE OF CONDUCT AND BUSINESS
Consultants members of the Telecommunications Managers
Association agree to: -
Impartiality and Objectivity
- Put the interests of their clients first at all times.
- Act solely in the best interests of their clients.
- Disclose any potential conflicts of interests.
- Not accept assignments which impair objectivity and
- Not accept any form of influential inducement.
- Exercise good management through careful planning, regular
progress reviews and effective controls.
- Ensure their involvement in assignments is coherent and
- Advise their client of any reservations they may have of
- Carry out work with due care and diligence and will if their
judgement is overruled, indicate likely consequences.
- Ensure that clearly identified quality procedures are
- Only sub-contract work with the prior approval of clients and
always assume responsibility for the quality of sub-contractors
- Only accept assignments which they are qualified to
- Always ensure they possess the appropriate level of
- Always attempt to agree in writing the objectives, scope of
work, responsibilities and charges for any assignment.
- Recognise and accept the intellectual property rights of
- Recognise the confidentiality of client information, before,
during and after assignments.
- Not misrepresent, or withhold information, on the capabilities
of products, systems, or services.
- Not take advantage of the lack of knowledge or inexperience of
The above summarises a Code of Conduct which
Consultant members of the Telecommunications Managers Association
(TMA) are expected to abide by, as a condition of their continued
membership. The Code has been established with the objective of
ensuring that the standard of work undertaken by all TMA members, is
consistently high and where the quality of work is believed to be
inadequate, to provide a channel of complaint for clients seeking
Further details can be obtained by contacting
at Ranmore House, The Crescent, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 8DY.
Telephone 01372 361234. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DWA CONTACT DETAILS